Friday, February 14, 2014

Reports Of My Demise Are Greatly Exagerate

 
 Where is TRex? Why, TRex is here!



"Here" is a private medical clinic in Riga where TRex has been once before back on October 21 of 2013 to have his left knee replaced. Sounds like fun? Why yes, it was so much fun that TRex returned on the 10th of this month to cxxxhave his right knee replaced! So much fun that TRex is giddy with all the fun! 

So anyway the full story in all it's lurid details will be posted after I return to my lair later today where my computer machine and beer are stored. Right now I am poking at a cell phone screen with a fat finger at 5 am in a cold hospital room so you can't expect too much right?

To keep yourselves amused in the meantime you can try to guess what this is!  


Hint: every man should have one!

2 comments:

  1. Is that something you pee into? :) I hope you're coping with all the fun! I don't know if I could handle it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer "pee thimble" as that thing is definitely no match formy bladder. I haven't been checking the comments lately. Since I got home I fell and ruined my back on top of the knee operation.. It just gets better and better. Hope you're enjoying Germany!

    ReplyDelete