Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bob's Burgers


This post is something of a departure for this blog but it's probably about time. I'll just start off by saying that the first time I watched Bob's Burgers I was so impressed that I thought that it had to be Canadian. But no. It wasn't.

Still I continued to watch it and marvel at how really, really good it was. Behold:

Well shit! Looks like there is nothing to embed! Nothing on Youtube plus Hulu & Fox won't even let those outside the US view the thing, unless you're on a US military base. What a disappointment that is!

So I guess you'll just have to read about it instead. There are a couple of episodes in the article which should satisfy. Just remember. ANUSES!!

Technically I could embed from Adult Swim but no way in hell will I help distribute 30 sec. Microsoft ads. No. Way. In. Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment