Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Latvia Ghetto Games

I have to admit I was initially biased against this series of events not knowing the reasoning behind it. I was doing something in the flat with the tee-vee on sans sound which is SOP in TRex world and out of the corner of my eye I saw the adverts for the 2014 Ghetto Games in Ventspils and right away I got pissed off because for some reason it reminded me of ICP, juggalos and all that weirdness. Also because I thought someone was just marketing the ghetto. Bear in mind I'm fresh off my New Wave hate fest so it took me a while to calm down and check out what this stuff was all about. Imagine my surprise!


Now I'm kinda curious! Withholding judgment and all.

But there's no way I'm going to Ventspils on Aug 8-10 for any reason at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment