Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Moving Onwards

This is my last post on this site which I shall retire as opposed to delete because I think the links in the side bar are still worthy, as long as they stay up. I previously deleted a Russian site which I regret as many informative posts were lost, informative to a very small & select crowd I will admit but there was a lot of pictures and narrative covering my experiences from 2004 onward in Moscow. Marriage. Family. Love.

When I have it together, using either ELLO or WordPress I will post a follow up link on this site so those who care to continue following can do so. My twitter linked to this site will stay active as it takes little effort and given the political situation may be be worthy. And as always we never really leave, we still have a flat in Moscow & will always have a financial connection to Latvia, that's just life.

I have spent around 9 years in Latvia. I have few good things to say so I will say nothing. Good luck Latvia, you will need it.

Onwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment